1. Added the capability to perform material dielectric strength measurements at temperatures up to 200 degrees Centigrade. (3Q2010)
2. Added the capability to peform volume and surface resistance measurements up to 200 degrees Centigrade. (4Q2011)
3. Improved Q-meter method of measuring material dielectric constant and dissipation factor. Fabricated a high-Q inductor and a precision micrometer readout for a parallel-plate test fixture. (1Q2012)
4. Added a waveguide method for shielding effectiveness testing of conductive plastics. (4Q2012)
5. Added test fixture for evaluating K, DF of foam dielectrics at ~40GHz. (3Q2013)
6. Added 30 GHz test fixture per ASTM D2520, Method B (4Q2019)
Check back regularly to find out what is happening at our company.
Normal business hours are Monday through Friday
8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Eastern Time.
Call us at 717-246-2233.
Contact us any time via email at firstname.lastname@example.org